- Open to high school Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
- Sessions are 4 Saturdays from 8 AM to 2 PM
- Program valued at over $1000
“I attended the free ACT Workshops given by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority for two years. My composite on my first practice test was 17. I am now a senior and my composite is 27. I am grateful that the ladies of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority cared enough to invest in my future.”Arista Ware, Former Workshop Participant
Contributions – How You Can Help
Contributions through monetary donations and sponsorships allow us to continue to provide this free service to traditionally “disadvantaged” students. Without this program, many of the participants would not have the means to afford an expensive program. Private ACT preparation courses cost between $1200 – $1500, but we offer this opportunity at no cost to students.
The Denver Alumnae Chapter provides lunch for the students each weekend, as well as a FREE copy of the “Cracking the ACT” review book, published by The Princeton Review, which typically costs approximately $20 in book stores. Your contributions WILL make an impact.
- $100 will provide 5 review books for students
- $500 dollars will provide 25 review books OR lunch for 100 students for one Saturday
- $1000 dollars will provide 50 review books for students OR lunch for up to 200 students for one Saturday
- $1500 will help defray the cost of professionally trained ACT instructors and practice exam scoring.
Contributions are tax deductible and may be made payable to: